Location: Cleveland, Tennessee
My kitty, Chianti, died from the melamine poisoned cat food from China. I was devastated and swore no more kitties. The heartbreak was too much. My husband found Hemi and Cuda (yesterday’s kitten of the day, if this story sounds familiar!) through Pet Connection in Avonmore, PA (I used to foster for them when I lived in the Pittsburgh area and Chianti was one of the rescues). He said the best tribute to Chianti would be to adopt another rescue and two kitties would be able to keep each other company. For a guy that "doesn’t like cats" he sure knows a thing or two! Hemi and Cudo are sisters to Sarajevo, who was attacked by a pitbull and is now the hyperactive bane to Hemi’s existence!